Monday, February 14, 2011

我知女人心




情人节前夕看了这部由刘德华和巩俐主演的《我知女人心》。
戏里有这么一首扣人心悬的歌《Slip Away》

Every time I look into

the mirror of my mind

I barely recognise the man I see

He used to be a dreamer

He used to be like me

But I can see the sadness in his eyes

And he's no longer who I want to be

If I could I would change my yesterday

I would listen to my heart and then today I'd see

What ture love could be

And I won't let tomorrow I won't let tomorrow

Slip away

I feel the tide is turning and U'm stranded out at sea

Hoping for my rescue to arrive

The clouds have all turned grey

And now the awves are crashing in

I thought I could survive but reality has got the better part of me

I'm make a promise to myself

That I will live each day just like it was the last time

I'll ever see your face again

这部戏是有关于一位英俊倜傥却又恃才傲物的广告公司经理(刘德华饰),遭到新女上司(巩俐饰)的无情奚落,为了能与新女上司相处融洽,这位经理在一筹莫展之后,冒出一个妙招,那就是想方设法地去了解女人心里到底在想些什么,在机缘巧合之下,他拥有了神奇“读心术”,任何女人的心事都能被他听得一清二楚……

其实想要真正了解女人想什么真的是不容易。
因为有的时候,身为女生,我自己也会突然迷失..
突然会不知道自己要的是什么?
也会突然迷惘...
人的一生当中,可以有多少回,失去的,过往的不能挽回...
但还没来的,又得如何去面对?
要如何让它变得更好?

不一样的人不一样的阶段有不一样的需求...
只能说,要活得更好,就要知道自已要的是什么..

偶尔迷失,就需要从身边的人还有通过阅读来找回那个方向...
这样活着才有意义!
女人们啊,加油!

《我知女人心》

No comments:

Post a Comment